Tuesday, February 10, 2009

KIDS!!!

Being a daycare provider I see so many funny things from day to day with the kids I have. Last week I was sitting in the daycare room among all of the kids holding Lux, a new child to the daycare, it was her first day and she was a touch weepy. As I am sitting there, Jaylee, Blyth and Gracie asked me if they could "do my hair". I said sure! So they get the big lego blocks I have in there and sit them around me and go to work. It fascinated me! These little girls are so creative! They would take two blocks put some of my hair in between the blocks, and press them together, so they were "curling" my hair! Owen, my little sweetie, (not my child by birth but a child of my heart) sat watching them and looked at me and said "I do too?" I told him "Sure, hop on in here". By the time they were finished with me I had a head full of "curlers", my "Make-up" was done and was deemed "Beeutiful"! When they did my make-up they took some of the play dishes and would stir the "make-up" with more blocks then apply it with their soft little hands! It was rather relaxing!!

Kids are wonderfully amazing! A lot of CRAP could be going on in your life and you sit down with them, let their imagination take over and really your problems aren't so bad after all!!

Sometime soon I need to have a picture taken of my "curlers" and post it on here. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment